List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: something wrong with biblatex
From:       cmiramon () kde-france ! org
Date:       2009-10-25 14:07:03

sara teinturier wrote:

> Thanks for your answer! Indeed, there are some "warning" in the Latex log,
> but I don't understand what I have to do with them. The log file is
> attached... Thanks! S.

It is difficult to debug without your bib file. The main problem seems to be
that there is a need for an extra bibtex run on your file.

You should take away the :

\usepackage[francais]{babel}
\usepackage{lmodern}

from your preamble. They are useless (you should choose the language and the
font with the LyX interface) and mess with biblatex.

You also have to download and install the csquotes latex package. I think
there are instructions on the Wiki and then add in your preamble the
following line :

\usepackage[style=french]{csquotes}

Cheers,
Charles