List:       linux-sparc
Subject:    Re: RealPlayer for Sparc/Linux available for immediate download
From:       Peter Godman <pgodman () real ! com>
Date:       2000-07-04 1:46:43

I'm quite sure that we previously compiled against a version of this
header that comes from a debian _i386_ box.  Does this make a difference?
We checked the header into CVS because this allows us to build on machines
that don't have oss installed.  (historical :) )

Anyway, I've changed this now, but as I said our build box/dev box has an
ailing hard disk, so I won't be able to recompile for a few days.

Cheers,
Pete

-
the body of the message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu