List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Kate wins Linux Voice magazine group test
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2014-04-21 16:25:39

Hi,

its nice to see our work got awarded ;)

Wish you all luck with your new magazine.

Blog post online, see: http://kate-editor.org/ or direct via \
http://kate-editor.org/2014/04/21/linux-voice-kate-wins-the-advanced-text-editors-group-test/

About the attached PDF verdict, may we put it on our website or do we run in problems \
then?

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----