List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Kate wins Linux Voice magazine group test
From:       Mike Saunders <mike () linuxvoice ! com>
Date:       2014-04-22 8:36:25

Great, thanks for the mention! The verdict page on its own probably doesn't=
 make much sense without the rest of the article, so I don't think it's wor=
th putting up. But all of our content becomes CC-BY-SA in 9 months or less,=
 so later in the year it'll all be online for everyone to read. Cheers!

-- =

Mike Saunders
Linux Voice magazine
http://www.linuxvoice.com

On 21 Apr 2014, at 18:25, Christoph Cullmann <cullmann@absint.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> =

> its nice to see our work got awarded ;)
> =

> Wish you all luck with your new magazine.
> =

> Blog post online, see: http://kate-editor.org/ or direct via http://kate-=
editor.org/2014/04/21/linux-voice-kate-wins-the-advanced-text-editors-group=
-test/
> =

> About the attached PDF verdict, may we put it on our website or do we run=
 in problems then?
> =

> Greetings
> Christoph
> =

> ----- Urspr=FCngliche Mail -----
>> Hi everyone,
>> =

>> Just to let you know that in issue 2 of Linux Voice, Kate won our Group =
Test
>> of advanced text editors. I've attached the final page of the article he=
re,
>> and a logo is you fancy giving it a mention on your blog.
>> =

>> In case you haven't heard of Linux Voice yet: it's a new GNU/Linux and F=
OSS