List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Kate wins Linux Voice magazine group test
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-04-17 21:11:28

El Dijous, 17 d'abril de 2014, a les 16:13:36, Mike Saunders va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
> =

> Just to let you know that in issue 2 of Linux Voice, Kate won our Group T=
est
> of advanced text editors. I've attached the final page of the article her=
e,
> and a logo is you fancy giving it a mention on your blog.

Great :) One of the main Kate guys should do a nice blog about this. We kno=
w =

Kate is awesome but it's great others see it the same way :)

> =

> In case you haven't heard of Linux Voice yet: it's a new GNU/Linux and FO=
SS
> magazine (print and digital) launched in February. We've all worked on
> Linux magazines for years, and raised over =A3127,000 in an Indiegogo
> campaign. We give 50% of our profits back to the FOSS community, and make
> all our content CC-BY-SA after 9 months.

Awesome, drop by http://www.kde.org/community/donations/ when you have some=
 of =

those profits to share ;-)

Good luck with Linux Voice!