List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Snippets
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2013-04-29 18:54:50

Hi,

hmm, before this escalates, the snippet code in KDE 4.10 had the issue that the hot new stuff config file
was missing in the installation, which was my fault (and I fixed + backported that).

But other than that, at least what I tested did work in KDE 4.10.

What is now broken or what did not work in 4.10?

Greetings
Christoph