List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Snippets
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2013-04-29 18:47:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

forwarding to list

Subject: Re: Snippets
Date: Monday 29 April 2013, 18:07:54
From: Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de>
To: Joseph Wenninger <jowenn@kde.org>

On Monday 29 April 2013 15:44:46 Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi!
> Editing will be possible again in about two days. Your gui is still the
> default. You just have the ability to switch. There are two bugs left, that
> I have already solved, but not yet pushed. By the way, are there people/you
> really using it? For the last release (eg. the one in the current SUSE)
> ghns was broken (missing files). Best regards
> Joseph

I did not change anything and still it uses your new UI. So apparently the
default is not set properly.

Also, Christophs intention was to align the codebase to have one UI for both
KDevelop and Kate. And yes, people including me are using it or have been
using it successfully. The "new" UI from you though makes it impossible and it
does not even show any snippets anymore.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de