List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Kate & Kyzis colaboration ;)
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2005-05-28 15:32:39

I think that would be nice. Using the yzis kpart in kate is somehow not
different from using it inside KDevelop or Quanta.

If we start to work together closely, we should also take the
opportunity to make the syntax highlighting engine of kate reusable, so
that we do not have to merge it manually in yzis.

Mickael, what would be required to make the syntax highlighting code of
kate reusable, as opposed to the current solution ?

	Philippe

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com