List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] kdebase/kwin/clients/b2
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2004-05-17 10:47:39

El Monday 17 May 2004 12:13, Lauri Watts escribió:

> Does it really need to be changed at all?

No, if the current situation is clear.
I was wandering if "Unshade" was a commonly used verb.
The popup menu for the window actions has a "Shade" entry, however,
I needed a description for the opposite action, and I was not sure
"Unshade" was the right one.
I can leave the situation as it is ("Shade" and "Unshade") or change
the tooltips to "Roll up" (or should  that be "Roll Up"?) and "Unroll"
if that is considered clearer.

Thanks for the comments,
Luciano