List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug fix patch for KPresenter (#25032)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 11:17:52

On Wednesday 30 May 2001 12:44, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This patch fixes bug number #25032.
> Contents of bug report:
> While using kpresenter
> (cvs snapshot from ftp.kde.org dated 20010430)
> i met a reproduceable crash:
>
> 1. Create kpresenter docu
> 2. Embed diagram into it's first page
> 3. Select: Insert -> Page -> Before current page -> OK
> 4. Look at the backtrace
>
> Please review.

What sense does objStartY = -1; make ? You're shifting all objects
by one pixel up... I guess you meant objStartY = 0.

Oh, and
+    if ( _page - 1 == -1 )
can be expressed more simply as
+    if ( _page == 0 )

And then suddenly the patch makes sense...... Inserting at position 0 means
that we don't need an offset to be applied to the objects we're loading.
Thanks for the patch, please re-test with the above 2 fixes and commit.