List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing ODF features -- bugs or wishes
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-03-25 16:27:44

On Thursday 25 March 2010, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Can you please put time into finding a solution that would work for all of
> us before going to go to a council?
I agree with you that calling the council is too early, but then I agree with
Boudewijn that your message of 2010-03-25 15:15 ends with a conclusion that
seems to put a stop to the conversation.

> A counter suggestion from you would be a good show that we are all working
> towards the same goals.
> Or even answering my question why the suggestion I made is somehow
> unacceptable;
Neihter solution is unacceptable, it is a matter of finding the best one for
the whole koffice communauty.

--
Cyrille Berger