On Thursday 25 March 2010, Thomas Zander wrote: > Can you please put time into finding a solution that would work for all of > us before going to go to a council? I agree with you that calling the council is too early, but then I agree with Boudewijn that your message of 2010-03-25 15:15 ends with a conclusion that seems to put a stop to the conversation. > A counter suggestion from you would be a good show that we are all working > towards the same goals. > Or even answering my question why the suggestion I made is somehow > unacceptable; Neihter solution is unacceptable, it is a matter of finding the best one for the whole koffice communauty. -- Cyrille Berger _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel