List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread weekend meet?
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2007-05-15 14:57:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 13 May 2007 10:28:07 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I've been talking to Ariya and I think it could be useful for the KSpread
> team to have a weekend meeting to discuss & plan. I'd like to offer
> hospitality for that :-). So... Tomas, Ariya, Stefan? Would you guys like
> that, and when would you guys be able to get together?

Thank you for your offer, Boud, but honestly I'm not interested. I'm already
spending too much of my time for KSpread and I think, that those design
issues/decisions could be well discussed here on koffice-devel. If they
should not be public (for whatever reason), we can do it per PM (better
encrypt the mails then).

Regards,
Stefan