List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread weekend meet?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-05-13 11:02:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 13 May 2007, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> 2007/5/13, Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org>:
> > I've been talking to Ariya and I think it could be useful for the KSpread
> > team to have a weekend meeting to discuss & plan. I'd like to offer
> > hospitality for that :-). So... Tomas, Ariya, Stefan? Would you guys like
> > that, and when would you guys be able to get together?
>
> The idea is certainly interesting, but I have my doubts whether I'd be
> able to attend. Work getting in the way an'all. Guess it depends on
> when/where/how long/... it'd take place.

When -- we can discuss that
Where -- at my home
How long -- a weekend; arrival on friday evening, departure sunday afternoon

I think that it would be possible to get sponsoring for the travel costs. I
will sponsor food & drink & lodging :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi