List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Weekend, some details
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-10 7:50:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 03:41:10AM +0200, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2007 21:35, Inge Wallin wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

> Thanks for the details. I like to suggest, that I try to at least to provide a
> helping hand to Tobias Koenig and Boudewijn Rempt (cause they arrive first)
> by taking them up and guiding them through my beloved city to the motel (not
> that I know the way better, but at least I am able to entertain them through
> the city-trip :)
I was at the KDAB office two weeks ago for the Akonadi hacking meeting,
so finding the hotel or the office isn't a problem. If everything goes
well, I'll arrive on friday 17:15 at the mainstation so I'd be at the
hotel around 17:45.

Is there any meeting (e.g. going to a pub and getting something to eat)
planned for friday? Will we meet in the hotel lobby as we have to check
in anyway?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!