List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Weekend, some details
From:       "Ariya Hidayat" <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-10 8:17:34

> I was at the KDAB office two weeks ago for the Akonadi hacking meeting,
> so finding the hotel or the office isn't a problem. If everything goes
> well, I'll arrive on friday 17:15 at the mainstation so I'd be at the
> hotel around 17:45.

Following ingwa's suggestion, I think we meet at the *office* first
and then go the motel and check in together.

To make it safe, I guess we just wait for tokoe in the office until he
arrives (cause he's the last one to arrive before 18:00) and the check
in, and the proceed to dinner.

As for myself, hopefully I'll manage to get to the office as early as 16:00.

Regards,

Ariya