List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Weekend, some details
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2007-05-10 1:41:10

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 21:35, Inge Wallin wrote:
> The weekend is drawing closer, and I'd like to fill you in on a few
> details.

Thanks for the details. I like to suggest, that I try to at least to provide a
helping hand to Tobias Koenig and Boudewijn Rempt (cause they arrive first)
by taking them up and guiding them through my beloved city to the motel (not
that I know the way better, but at least I am able to entertain them through
the city-trip :)

So, while I know the time and the place boud arrives, it may help to know what
train tobias got shipped with - any hint there tokoe?!

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc