List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    ODF Weekend, some details
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-05-09 19:35:21

Hi everybody,

The weekend is drawing closer, and I'd like to fill you in on a few details.

First of all, we have a new page on the website:
http://koffice.org/sprints/odf1/arrivals.php . This page tells when people
arrive and depart. If you see somebody else who arrives close to you to the
same place, you might want to arrange for a ride together to the hotel or
office.

Most people will arrive on friday afternoon. I suggest that we gather at the
office and then we go check into the hotel together. There will be room to
start hacking already friday at the office.  We have arranged double rooms
but I haven't received information from Claire of who will share room with
whom yet.

On friday evening, we will arrange a dinner somewhere. The exact location is
not yet determined, but when we find out where to go we will put it up on the
website. Those of you who arrive late, can contact me and we will try to
arrange some way to get you there. The exact time is not yet determined
either, but I suppose 18, 18:30 will be a good time.

After dinner, some people will go to the hotel to sleep, and the hardy souls
among us can go back to the office and hack.

We have been fortunate enough to find sponsors for most of our needs. The KDE
e.V sponsors us with travel costs and hotel and KDAB sponsors us with food
for the whole event. The food policy will be that we will pay for all food
and non-alcoholic drinks, an you (or any other sponsor you manage to dig
up :-) ) pay for beer, wine, and so on.  The reason for this is that KDAB is
a Swedish company, and the swedish tax authorities don't look kindly on
alcohol on the tabs.

Looking forward to meeting everybody in 2 days!

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |