List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Scripting for KDE4 (Was Re: Moving
From:       Adam Treat <treat () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-04 13:51:06

On Friday 04 November 2005 5:34 am, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> Hi Cyrille, hi Matt, hi *,
>
> Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > It would be a lost of time if Koffice go one way, Plasma an other, and
> > any other part of KDE go a different way (I think I remember reading a
> > blog entry from some Kate developper speaking about implementing
> > scripting in Kate, but well I can't find the entry, so maybe I am wrong).

AFAIK, Kate has an embedded Lua scripting framework...  I don't know if they
plan on continuing this for KDE4 or collaborating with others.

BTW, Sebastian, I put this out there to let you know what I had heard.  I
think everyone would be best served if all are on the same page and working
together... that is all :)

Adam