List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Scripting for KDE4 (Was Re: Moving
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2005-11-04 10:58:55

> Oh, quit funny... Aaron == Aaron Seigo? I talked with him just some weeks
> ago cause Plasma was seeking for a scripting solution too and according to
> them the decission is still open (well, superkaramba-devels are python-fans
> afaik). I guess at the end they will come up with something own cause it's
> just totaly unclear what will happen with KDE-scripting in near future.

and was is Aaron's opinion on Kross ? Maybe it will fit the needs of plasma.
After all, if Kross is a good solution for Kexi and Krita, it might as well
be a good solution for the whole KDE.

It would be a lost of time if Koffice go one way, Plasma an other, and any
other part of KDE go a different way (I think I remember reading a blog entry
from some Kate developper speaking about implementing scripting in Kate, but
well I can't find the entry, so maybe I am wrong).

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---