List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kivio] grouping of stencils changes all stencils text
From:       Christian Nord <christian.nord () orange ! net>
Date:       2003-05-22 15:09:40

Hi,

I have a kivio document with a fair amount of shapes on it. I have grouped a
number of them so that the whole document consists of 8 groups with approx 9
shapes in each group.

Now, something interesting happens: When changing the stencil text it sets the
same text for all grouped stencils (within the group). Is this by intention?

I would suggest to align this with the way Visio handles grouped stencils
where each individual stencil is still selectable.

This happens with a fairly new cvs copy of kivio.

Kind Regards,
Christian / christian.nord@orange.net