List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Clipboard (Wine-MSWord ==> KWord)
From:       "Pascal A. Niklaus" <Pascal.Niklaus () unibas ! ch>
Date:       2003-05-22 15:35:48

I can copy plain text from a Windows application running in Wine (e.g.
Notepad, MS Word) to OOWriter and then from OOWriter to KDE apps
(KWrite/KWord).

However, the same data cannot be copied *directly* from Wine to KWord or
KEdit, but it works with Kate.

Why is that? Is this caused by the MIME-types accepted by KWord?

I think many people might try to copy from MSWord to KWord...

Pascal