Hi, I have a kivio document with a fair amount of shapes on it. I have grouped a number of them so that the whole document consists of 8 groups with approx 9 shapes in each group. Now, something interesting happens: When changing the stencil text it sets the same text for all grouped stencils (within the group). Is this by intention? I would suggest to align this with the way Visio handles grouped stencils where each individual stencil is still selectable. This happens with a fairly new cvs copy of kivio. Kind Regards, Christian / christian.nord@orange.net _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel