List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [kpresenter] Outline tab in sidebar (was Re: random things)
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2002-12-29 8:31:53

On Saturday 28 December 2002 12:19, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> While working on this, I just realize that the checkmark in the slide (to
> set whether that slide is selected for slide show) is just not intuitive at
> all. Since I revamped the Configure Slide Show dialog, what about adding
> the slide selection to the dialog ?
> A new tab called "Slides" will be just fine, giving user a choice between
> showing _all_ slides or only _selected_ ones.

Again your idea convinces me, go on. :-)

BTW: Are you going to omit the column with the slide-numbers in the outline? I
think it is not of any use.

To clean up the toolbars: What do you think of moving the actions 'First
slide', 'Previous slide', 'Next slide' and 'Last slide' to a new toolbar
called 'navigation' and hide it by default? To navigate the slideshow you
still have the sidebar, the keys and the icons in the right scrollbar.

	Percy :-)