On Saturday 28 December 2002 12:19, Ariya Hidayat wrote: > While working on this, I just realize that the checkmark in the slide (to > set whether that slide is selected for slide show) is just not intuitive at > all. Since I revamped the Configure Slide Show dialog, what about adding > the slide selection to the dialog ? > A new tab called "Slides" will be just fine, giving user a choice between > showing _all_ slides or only _selected_ ones. Again your idea convinces me, go on. :-) BTW: Are you going to omit the column with the slide-numbers in the outline? I think it is not of any use. To clean up the toolbars: What do you think of moving the actions 'First slide', 'Previous slide', 'Next slide' and 'Last slide' to a new toolbar called 'navigation' and hide it by default? To navigate the slideshow you still have the sidebar, the keys and the icons in the right scrollbar. Percy :-) _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel