List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kpresenter] Outline tab in sidebar (was Re: random things)
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-28 11:19:20

> I like this idea. And maybe add an option in the settings like 'Show
> structure in outline' that will show the 'cross' in front of the title in
> order to open it. 'void QListView::setRootIsDecorated ( bool )' comes to my
> mind...

While working on this, I just realize that the checkmark in the slide (to set
whether that slide is selected for slide show) is just not intuitive at all.
Since I revamped the Configure Slide Show dialog, what about adding the slide
selection to the dialog ?
A new tab called "Slides" will be just fine, giving user a choice between
showing _all_ slides or only _selected_ ones.
(Somehow I saw the code is even already there, but it's not compiled: #if 0)

Comments ?