List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [kpresenter] Outline tab in sidebar (was Re: random things)
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-02 12:47:15

> BTW: Are you going to omit the column with the slide-numbers in the
> outline? I think it is not of any use.

Yes. As a matter of fact, I even doubt that we still have to limit the title
to 12 characters.
Percy, if you have a look at KWordWrap, maybe this is a good solution.

> To clean up the toolbars: What do you think of moving the actions 'First
> slide', 'Previous slide', 'Next slide' and 'Last slide' to a new toolbar
> called 'navigation' and hide it by default? To navigate the slideshow you
> still have the sidebar, the keys and the icons in the right scrollbar.

I agree. However, please also think where we should put the "Start Slide Show"
toolbutton. I think it's fairly handy, so no problem of putting in the
toolbar.

--
Ariya Hidayat, KOffice developer, ariya@kde.org