List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libkspreadexport
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-11-27 19:45:48

Am Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 20:30 schrieb TJ Mather:
> I think the best way to clear this up would be to ask the FSF what they
> think.  I'll go ahead and do that, and let list know when I hear back
> from them.

Hello TJ,

thanks for the efforts.

If you don't get any responce from there, you can also ask on the kde-license
mailing list.

Especially thanks that you are not offended by my words and/or concernces.

The only thing we need is that someone who has a good knowledge about this
topic can give advice.

Best thing would afterwards be to put the results into the README file of the
filter.

Philipp