List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libkspreadexport
From:       TJ Mather <tjmather () maxmind ! com>
Date:       2002-11-28 16:48:52

I have e-mailed the FSF, and posted a message to debian-legal:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/debian-legal-200211/msg00301.html

For anybody interested in following this discussion, you can subscribe
here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/

I may try the kde-license list if I don't hear anything from the debian
list - though the debian list seems to be higher volume, so there is a
good chance we will get a answer from somebody who has good knowledge of these
issues.

-TJ

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Philipp Müller wrote:

> If you don't get any responce from there, you can also ask on the kde-license
> mailing list.

[snip]