Am Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 20:30 schrieb TJ Mather: > I think the best way to clear this up would be to ask the FSF what they > think. I'll go ahead and do that, and let list know when I hear back > from them. Hello TJ, thanks for the efforts. If you don't get any responce from there, you can also ask on the kde-license mailing list. Especially thanks that you are not offended by my words and/or concernces. The only thing we need is that someone who has a good knowledge about this topic can give advice. Best thing would afterwards be to put the results into the README file of the filter. Philipp _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel