List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kword (cvs) painting problems
From:       Frank Dekervel <Frank.dekervel () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! Be>
Date:       2001-12-31 11:48:38

hello,

the cvs version of kword has severe paint problems for me:
http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9823990/kwordpainting.jpg

- inline tables/frames that should be clipped (because the parent frame is
too small) don't get painted at all
- for non-fixedwidth fonts, it seems kword gets the fontsize wrong (the 'g'
ain't painted completely, the cursor is at the wrong place)
- multi page documents are totally wrong (see screenshot)
- tables are broken (and frames too): when i click on a table cell, it gets
repaint at another place than it was painted in the first place, creating a
lot of small lines and pieces of letters.

since some other people couldn't reproduce this, it could be my fault, but i
don't know what i'm doing wrong:

- kdelibs cvs head (yesterday evening)
- koffice cvs head (yesterday morning)
- qt 3.0.1-mt (debian)