hello, the cvs version of kword has severe paint problems for me: http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9823990/kwordpainting.jpg - inline tables/frames that should be clipped (because the parent frame is too small) don't get painted at all - for non-fixedwidth fonts, it seems kword gets the fontsize wrong (the 'g' ain't painted completely, the cursor is at the wrong place) - multi page documents are totally wrong (see screenshot) - tables are broken (and frames too): when i click on a table cell, it gets repaint at another place than it was painted in the first place, creating a lot of small lines and pieces of letters. since some other people couldn't reproduce this, it could be my fault, but i don't know what i'm doing wrong: - kdelibs cvs head (yesterday evening) - koffice cvs head (yesterday morning) - qt 3.0.1-mt (debian) greetings, Frank _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel