List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kword (cvs) painting problems
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-12-31 11:54:10

These are known problems; we are working on a new way of printing characters
on screen and that can mean the developers version is unusable.

I suggest you use the latest release (koffice 1.1.1) for _any_ serious work
in KWord.

Unless you wish to hack on KWord naturally ;) Then you can pick a bug or
something else; just forget the problems with text positioning at the moment.