List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: MSWord's strange linespacing (was: KWord's strange linespacing)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-12-18 20:19:29

I have one question about this email that I feel offensive. Is for you the
developper of KWord's MSWrite import filter not a KOffice developper?

If yes, then I can go away too. It is already bad that some changes in KWord
were done in the past without even warning developpers of filters. But now,
if we must hear that because we "only" do filters that we are not KOffice
developpers, then... good bye!

Have a nice day/evening/night!