List:       koffice
Subject:    What will happen when... (KOffice)
From:       jonathan <jonathan_brugge () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-06-28 11:59:20

I've a question about KOffice: When I import, say, a spread sheet from
KSpread into a KWord document, and then change the spread sheet. What
will happen?
- Will the spread sheet in the KWord document change too?
- Will the spread sheet in KWord stay as it was, keeping the "old"
version of the spread sheet?
- Will I have the possibility to choose between the things mentioned
above?

I think the third option is the best, but maybe one should have an
option (in a Preferences dialog or something) to choose between the
options. Do you know already? Is this a new idea maybe (I don't think
so;-))? I didn't find something about this in the FAQ's.

Jonathan Brugge <jonathan_brugge@hotmail.com>

P.S. I'm sorry if my English isn't very good: I'm just 14 years old and
live in Holland, so I don't speak English daily.