I've a question about KOffice: When I import, say, a spread sheet from KSpread into a KWord document, and then change the spread sheet. What will happen? - Will the spread sheet in the KWord document change too? - Will the spread sheet in KWord stay as it was, keeping the "old" version of the spread sheet? - Will I have the possibility to choose between the things mentioned above? I think the third option is the best, but maybe one should have an option (in a Preferences dialog or something) to choose between the options. Do you know already? Is this a new idea maybe (I don't think so;-))? I didn't find something about this in the FAQ's. Jonathan Brugge P.S. I'm sorry if my English isn't very good: I'm just 14 years old and live in Holland, so I don't speak English daily.