List:       koffice
Subject:    Some Information Please
From:       "S. Kannan" <kannan () businessconsultinggrp ! com>
Date:       2000-03-06 7:15:59

Dear Sir,

We are a management consultng company based in Mumbai, India.

I have been evaluating the possibility of shifting over from NT to Linux
platform. One of the key requirements is a good Offce suite. I have been
following the developments at www.kde.org and am quite excited at the
prospects.

Can yu guys let me know two things :

1. What would be the recommended hardware specs (processor, Ram, HDD) for
running Koffice ?
2. When is Koffice likely to be ready in the final form (excuse me...I know
that's a very unfair question)?

Regards

S. Kannan