List:       koffice
Subject:    AW: instructions for installing koffice
From:       "Schmidt, Frank-Andreas" <Frank-Andreas.Schmidt () sig ! siemens ! de>
Date:       2000-03-06 7:51:37

HM.
I´m frustrated. Why did it compile for Felix and not for me ?

Tried to compile KOffice this weekend using qt*beta2 without patch.
kdesupport and kdelibs compiled fine.
But kdebase alerted with fault: No matching function call in QString, something like \
that. (Damn: Forgot to write down the exact message).
Same message appeared when I skipped to compile kdebase (which I should not do, but \
did it just for a test) and began compiling KOffice.
Did I miss something ?

Appreciating any help,
--Frank