List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: The koffice doku
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2000-02-21 10:54:08

Hi!
The following people are working on documentation right now:
Mike McBride <mmcbride@ematic.com>
Krishna Tateneni <tateneni@pluto.njcc.com>
Frank Schmidt <Frank-Andreas.Schmidt@sig.siemens.de>
Jost Schenck <uzsnty@uni-bonn.de>

We really need help, so if you want to do something, just contact us. Mike has
done a lot on KWord already, Krishna is working on KPresenter, Frank on
KSpread. I'm maintaining the FAQ and a 'general KOffice' manual, but have not
had enough time in the last weeks to really work on them.

If you want to work on it: we're using docbook. If you don't know
DocBook and don't want to learn it, you can still write documentation in
plain text and send it to Mike or me to convert it. We can also check in your
work if you don't have CVS access.
Please contact us by private mail for more details.
-Jost.

--
Jost Schenck
jost@schenck.de