List:       koffice
Subject:    The koffice doku
From:       Axel Rueweler <axel () rsfvs ! schulen-gt ! de>
Date:       2000-02-19 20:27:45

Hi *

I see that Koffice is growing and become better.
I want to work on that projekt, too. But I cant program. So I want to begin to
work on the doku for the end-user. The first question is, is someone there who
is against that. (No idea why). And what is the up-to-date status of the duko,
I have only the binarys from the end of the last year.

C YA
 axel
--
www.y5b.com -> Is there a Kernel-patch ?
Axel Rueweler 	Juistweg 43 	33334 Gütersloh 	+49-5241-67612