List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Japanese support in KWord
From:       Derrick Moser <d2moser () engmail ! uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       2000-02-21 1:09:31

I have sorted out the problem.  My Japanese locale settings just needed to
be updated.  I noticed that you can't paste Japanese text into KWord from
other applications just yet.  Also as Asano-san pointed out, the window
for Japanese entry is in the wrong location so you are pretty much typing
blind until you hit enter to accept the conversion.

Cheers,
Derrick