List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: One-click-printing
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <shobe1knobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2000-01-28 22:14:11

Magnus,

This is very true, what I usually did in M$ Office and failed to mention is add
a Print... button to the toolbar, while also leaving a Print button, so I had
two.

I will work on a 'Print...' icon and add it to my project.  Now let's just get
someone to code support for it into the toolbar customization, eh?  I'll name
the icon 'printall' unless anyone has a better idea for the name.

- Rivyn (Casey Allen Shobe) - KDE Artists Team
- shobe1knobe@softhome.net - ICQ UIN: 1494523
- http://lightning.prohosting.com/~rivyn (KDE Devel Icons)