List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: User support (RE: M$ Word filter?)
From:       Vinodh <vinny () innomedia ! soft ! net>
Date:       1999-11-26 9:55:17

        Thanx david for making a few points clear. But from my practical
experience , I have found 2 points.
        1. Companies like talking instead of sending mails , and they want it
to be a formal affair.
        2. Users are not keen to contact the developers , as they feel what
they will get back is tech mumbo jumbo , which to a certain extent is true.

        KWord is fantastic. But I dont use it regularly cause I need to run
KDE2 , and since I use KDE for all my work , they kinda dont mix well. But I
have compiled the entire KOffice suite (I wanted to join the developers , but
tight schedules and illness have seen to it that I still havent done that) and
KWord is something that I liked at first sight , from the very beginning a few
months back , even when it lacked all the features it has now.

vinny

E-Mail: Vinodh <vinny@innomedia.soft.net>
Date: 26-Nov-99
Time: 15:06:32