List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: User support (RE: M$ Word filter?)
From:       Vinodh <vinny () innomedia ! soft ! net>
Date:       1999-11-26 9:59:29

        I have a few problems , please help me. One is versions of QT. If I set
the QTDIR to point to QT2 libs , will it not interfere in QT1.4x programs.
Again for KDE2 I need to set KDEDIR to kde2 directory. KDE1.1.x is installed in
/opt/kde and KDE2 is in /usr/local/kde. If I set KDEDIR to /usr/local/kde , how
can I ensure that KDE1.1.x apps get KDE1.1.x libs.
        And to run KOffice do I need to run the kded , or something like that.
Please tell me how I can use KOffice with KDE1.1.x

thanx a lot

vinny

E-Mail: Vinodh <vinny@innomedia.soft.net>
Date: 26-Nov-99
Time: 15:32:59
Paradise is exactly like where you are right now ... only much, much better.
                -- Laurie Anderson