List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: compile error
From:       Travis Zimmerman <zment () midco ! net>
Date:       1999-03-31 18:56:58

Hello again,

	Well, ok it does not seem as though koffice is meant for me to use as I
am having nothing but trouble trying to install it and all the prereqs needed.
I have downloaded and installed egcs 1.1 and also the newer versions of
autoconf(2.130 and automake(1.4). while trying to reinstall the kdelibs I get
an error while trying to run make. the error says I do not have the correct
version(2.13) of autoconf, or the correct version of automake. If i do
'autoconf --version' it tells me I am running verion 2.13. It also tells me
that kconfig.moc does not exsist.
I would appreciate further help.
Thanks
zment@midco.net