List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: take KOffice out of Kde?
From:       Terry <terauck-klist () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-10-12 9:26:16

Thomas Zander wrote:
> <snip>
> I still really want to have a professional graphics designer or such to
> create a new KOffice logo and a new website with our own identity. The
> website is required to be php driven, and contain no flash.
> If you know where to find people that can create a professional looking
> website like this, I'm sure every KOffice contributor would love you :)
Bryan Bell may already be known to you.  One of his icons found its way
somehow into my distro's menus and is being removed because of an
objection by the person who commissioned the work.

Not sure how you're placed but, for what it may be worth, his website is
http://www.bryanbell.com/

--

Regards, Terry North

Murphy's Law is recursive