List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Any users wanting to contribute?
From:       Terry <terauck-klist () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-10-12 2:25:59

You are welcome.  I have pasted a link in Portuguese at the top of the
English home page and have raised some questions in the forum:
http://koffice.wikidot.com/forum/t-22778/bem-vindo-aos-usuarios-do-koffice

If a new category pt is created, I think it could have its own side bar
and top bar.  I'm checking that out, initially here :
http://handbook.wikidot.com/en:add-another-language  (there is no
Portuguese handbook).

I'm also trying to find a method for direct communication between
members other than the forum but I think we should use the forum instead
of this list.

cheers.

Alexandre Almeida wrote:
> Now with the pasted source code it will be easier.
>
> Alexandre.
>
> PS: Thank you for the help.
>

>       1. I've pasted source code for the home page here :
>          http://koffice.wikidot.com/home-source  You can view the code by
>          using the 'edit' button
>       2. I've also added a category to the forum for questions like this:
>          "How do I" - http://koffice.wikidot.com/forum/c-17885/how-do-i
>       3. If you want to add links to a page - the /pt page could link to
>          other pages with more detail, see the syntax page here :
>          http://www.wikidot.com/doc:wiki-syntax#toc13
>
>     I've added a page with a widget which lets you create personal pages
>     (others, except administrators and moderators, cannot edit them):
>     http://koffice.wikidot.com/system:own  Those pages would be
>     viewable by
>     others but are unlike to be seen since they are unlinked.  You
>     could use
>     such a page for experimenting with syntax, storing some notes and
>     getting them into a publishable form.
>
>     Later today, I'll add a page with a widget to allow members to invite
>     others to join.  I'll put a link in the 'membership' section of
>     the side
>     bar.  I'll also create a top menu which I think would be a better
>     place
>     for some of the links presently in the side bar.
>
>     --
>
>     Regards, Terry North
>
>     Murphy's Law is recursive

Regards, Terry North