List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: PR and the release of KOffice 1.4 (beta)
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2005-04-28 0:59:45

I'd like to add that despite releasing with KOffice 1.4 (we've provided
http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?AnnouncementForKOffice1.4
for this), Kexi will also be released separately in a few days, as final 0.1
version. These docs will be linked for the announcement:

http://www.kexi-project.org/announce-0.1.html
http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?IncomingRelease_TODO
http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?IncomingRelease_Changelog

Could anybody please offer a PR help, contacting sites (except freshmeat /
kde-apps), etc. regarding the release? We need to know this before going
public with the release. Especially, contacting less known (even not necessary
software-related) and/or non-english sites could be helpful (yes, translation
is expected then).

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska / Kexi Team