List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: PR and the release of KOffice 1.4 (beta)
From:       Patrick Trettenbrein <patrick.trettenbrein () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-04-27 22:15:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

If I've understood correctly what you've said, you're searching for people
making PR for KOffice. So here I am offering my help... ;-)
When you (or anybody else...) brief me in time when the next release of
KOffice is out, I can go and inform german News-Sites, and german
computer-science/informatic magazines.

Patrick

PS: German in that case means german speaking countrys like Germany, Austria,
Switzerland...
--
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein@kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010