List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Are KDE 3.1.1 and Koffice 1.2.1 incompatible?
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-05-06 15:01:45

Le Mardi 6 Mai 2003 11:19, Kai Lorenz a écrit :
> Dear fellow,
>
> the KOffice I've had installed disappeared too - by upgrading to KDE
> 3.3.1a - and couldn't be reinstalled. I've found a note which may explain
> the problem: http://download.at.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/koffice-
> 1.2.1/Debian/README . It looks like the new KOffice may be 'shipped' with
> the new KDE but is not available on the mirrors ;-) (In fact I'm in doubt
> whether the solution is really available.)
> Now I'm studying the way of downgrading to KDE 3.0.x ...
>
> Best regards
>
> 		Kai Lorenz

KOffice 1.2.1 is in the Unstable repository for Debian :
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=koffice&searchon=names&subword=1&version=unstable&release=all

If you can install it and have an unstable repository in your apt sources, it
means that you don't have the right pin.

Try to post the result of apt-cache policy koffice

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org